Skunk has unbanned me!

Khan

Skunk has not only unbanned me, but says that she doesn't know WHAT the mods were up to this weekend. This supports my theory that someone went off heavy-handed....and that I did nothing wrong. I will go back to test the waters, but the mods had better NOT fuck with me, unless I break rules...which obviously has been proven, that I did NOT do!

Gotta go to work...but thought I'd shout it from the rooftops fist...LOL!

yay! :banana:

kahn, please make the fnal 500000000000000000 resolution images for my band's demo, the final version you showed us in the thread is wonderful, thanks.

Khan, those are desperate moves by Skunk to save what is left of official BB after people had found out about this BB and came here. ;)

BoBo said:
Khan, those are desperate moves by Skunk to save what is left of official BB after people had found out about this BB and came here. ;)

LOL, she is fighting a losing battle

BoBo said:

Yes! They're finally falling into our evil plan!

AH WAIT! THIS IS A PUBLIC POST *DAMMIT*

BoBo said:

Yeah...and then we can start banning people over here! ;)

Heh...need help from another mod? I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Thanks everyone!

Khan said:
Skunk has not only unbanned me, but says that she doesn't know WHAT the mods were up to this weekend. This supports my theory that someone went off heavy-handed....and that I did nothing wrong. I will go back to test the waters, but the mods had better NOT fuck with me, unless I break rules...which obviously has been proven, that I did NOT do!

Gotta go to work...but thought I'd shout it from the rooftops fist...LOL!

:banana: :withstupid:

UP THE KHAN

Troopers Son said:
How did you contact her? If she says the mods were being heavy handed I might give a try at getting my old account back also

At the bottom of the BB's page, is a link that says "Contact Us" It's an email link, and it goes directly to Skunk. Good luck, mate!

Back