Show thyself

rockin_plumber said:
Its a good job you gave them short names then LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL
I did say to him that if i'd called them something longer i'd have only had the first initial LOL

it was me with Anneke (ex gathering singer) after her concert at Paris last october :D :D 8) 8) i love her :oops:

IMGP5246.jpg

Bockaaarck said:
A happy Frenchy and Anneke, were you allowed to give her a cheeky kiss? :err:

of course frenchy kissed Anneke (one kiss on each cheek :D ). I have to say i was really shy and probably :oops:

but her skin is so sweet :D :D

I stopped wash my face now LOL LOL

Seeing as he won't go to the site that won't be named I'll put it on here too lol..fed up with the battle of the roots, it's going to take a few months, but will hopefully go silver and purple eventually! Never had highlights in my life, taking some getting used to!

You women and ur hair!!
Miss_rockin is always changing colour and style :rolleyes:
I must be the odd one out lol..Have been dying it for 25 years, but always black or dark purple...and except for when I got bored once and had it all chopped off, it's always been the same "non" style ...this was the 1st time I've ever had a hairdresser dye it!

I must be the odd one out lol..Have been dying it for 25 years, but always black or dark purple...and except for when I got bored once and had it all chopped off, it's always been the same "non" style ...this was the 1st time I've ever had a hairdresser dye it!
I've got curly hair and I usually let it do what it wants to do. In my early 20s I buzzed off the sides and back. The punk rocker in my class complimented me on that cut. :D

Back