Show thyself

wicky said:
Classic! LOL LOL

I think I might have known about the Fosters :err: ......

100_0395.jpg

LOL BUSTED

nickohmygod said:
Is that ... beer?
So young?
:oops:

When I was young I was allowed 1 or 2 at family partys, when I got to 18 I didn't go on huge binges like my friends that had never been allowed to try any.

And poor Luke is older than he looks LOL He'll be 15 soon, that pic was taken on Jake's 11th birthday, Jake is the big little brother LOL

Those pics have reminded me how shit the weather was through June :|

Last year at Jake's birthday the kids were swimming...and a few adults got chucked in....Sixxy LOL

This year we just about managed to cook the food in between heavy rain :x Thank god we've got 2 big umbrellas LOL

oh... damn , when I went to England in a familly the child said "I'll tell my mum that you were drinking with your frieeeeeends "

I was 17 and my teachers knew, so no problem xD :roll: :roll: But now that you say so, I could have answer him that English are more drunkers than Frenchys ! LOL LOL

nickohmygod said:
oh... damn , when I went to England in a familly the child said "I'll tell my mum that you were drinking with your frieeeeeends "

I was 17 and my teachers knew, so no problem xD :roll: :roll: But now that you say so, I could have answer him that English are more drunkers than Frenchys ! LOL LOL
LOL

Back