Rockhardchick666 said:
2006_0312mee0001.jpg

Me :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHH That scared the little_rockin

LOL LOL LOL

:wink:

rockin_plumber said:
No LOL LOL LOL
Thanks everybody for your faith in me.......I'm new to this...give me a break......or have you all been taking Rockins Perfect Pills that he likes to hand out so no one makes any errors on here :suck:

Deadman Rockin said:
Thanks everybody for your faith in me.......I'm new to this...give me a break......or have you all been taking Rockins Perfect Pills that he likes to hand out so no one makes any errors on here :suck:

Poor Deadman :grouphug:

Frenchy said:
ok hairy, i kept it until now but now i can't LOL LOL LOL

hairy is the one which seems to poo on a turkish toilet (on the left) :D

IMG_0721.jpg

Frenchy i think this is possibly the best pic we have ever seen on Maiden World and the fact it contains both the legendary Killy and the fantastic Hairy is just a bonus :banana: :banana: :banana:

Brilliant :D

Bockaaarck said:
Frenchy i think this is possibly the best pic we have ever seen on Maiden World and the fact it contains both the legendary Killy and the fantastic Hairy is just a bonus :banana: :banana: :banana:

Brilliant :D

LOL LOL LOL

Deadman Rockin said:
Thanks Frenchy.....took a while, new to alot of this but good ol Rockin helped me get the pic sorted LOL

Im Da Man 8)

Little_rockin saw the pic earlier and shouted BABY AIMEE LOL

Here's me, slightly and tired taking a photo of myself:
15-01-07_1630.jpg

Or there's me with my Tool shirt and Iron Maiden beanie. I'm like a walking advertisement. Quite sad, really.
17-12-06_0027.jpg

RYÆN said:
15-01-07_1630.jpg

Or there's me with my Tool shirt and Iron Maiden beanie. I'm like a walking advertisement. Quite sad, really.
17-12-06_0027.jpg

:headbang:

Deadman Rockin said:
"OUT OF THE SHADOWS...& IN TO THE SUN"
IMAG0021.jpg

Tis I & my new arrival..Aimee Jennifer Rose....
Got there in the end.....Cheers Rockin!!

Man that's a great pic, bless her little heart :) :) :)

Congratulations my friend :banana: :D :banana:

RYÆN said:
15-01-07_1630.jpg

17-12-06_0027.jpg

Cool pics :D

Back