Show thyself

But i'm sure he chose the shorter extract ( 7lines ) whereas i chose the longest one (21 lines) LOL

ouh... i'm emphasizing my stupid side :| :| :|

nickohmygod said:
But i'm sure he chose the shorter extract ( 7lines ) whereas i chose the longest one (21 lines) LOL

i just asked him and yes he chosen the shortest one :|

LOL LOL LOL

Sure the biggest is the most difficult this time. But i want to have a good mark
particularly at this period. My average goes decreasing

nickohmygod said:

yes i chose the shortest extract :p :p

l_8258bdfc63916aa9ddf2b6d31adb583b.jpg

After the bands first gig, earlier :banana: 8) 8) :D

Ben said:
l_8258bdfc63916aa9ddf2b6d31adb583b.jpg

After the bands first gig, earlier :banana: 8) 8) :D

did you all kill your hairdresser LOL LOL

nice pic benny 8)

how was your first gig then :? I hope you have some pics from it :banana: :banana:

Ive got a video of it here, the sound is good but the pictures not too great, gonna try to upload it somewhere then I'll put the link up for you 8)

It was a great gig 8)

Ben said:
Ive got a video of it here, the sound is good but the pictures not too great, gonna try to upload it somewhere then I'll put the link up for you 8)

It was a great gig 8)

And you guys managed it all without breaking a sweat??

Despite me playing 1 or 2 of the songs at 200 miles an hour :err: LOL we were only on for 20 minutes, 3 of our own and a cover

It was a good night yeah, I left soon after for Pizza Hut 8) from what I heard the other band wernt upto much, so I think I did a good thing there LOL

When your on MSN I'll send the video over

Back