Should I Buy A T.V Licence

To be or not to be

• T.V Licence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Footy strip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rockhardchick666 said:
thats fucked, and you get fined if you don't pay?
In Finland, it's cheapest TV-licence in the scandinavia, but still 0.50€ a day, 186,60 € per year...
If you get caught, 100€ + the time you haven't paid your TV-licence doubled...

ewil said:
In Finland, it's cheapest TV-licence in the scandinavia, but still 0.50€ a day, 186,60 € per year...

shit, thats as bas as parking ticket punishments

ewil said:

same here. Big brother is behind you :x

I've never even heard of paying for a license for T.V. Everyone gets it free here, except Cable
One thing I think is silly here- is that you have to have a license to marry, but you don't have to have one to have kids :roll:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I've never even heard of paying for a license for T.V. Everyone gets it free here, except Cable
One thing I think is silly here- is that you have to have a license to marry, but you don't have to have one to have kids :roll:
license to marry? do you take a test to get it or what? :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
Same in here... Thus the seven kids I have :evil: :p

Rockhardchick666 said:
he's a fucker like thumper :shock:
If you only knew... :evil:
just for information: I'm 16, I couldn't have 7 kids... well I could but I haven't any, yet. I'm going to have couple when I get older and richer...

Back