Shocked Thread

afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Over a week.........

:shock: :shock: :shock: And no visit from Wicky

She's been on bookface lots :D
Not as much as usual LOL

Been a bit of a weird week, my sister has had a major problem in her life, won't go into details on here, but been helping her sort it, and she's been here a lot....bit rude to sit typing when someones talking to you LOL

Another reason for my disappearence is I got myself a shiny new laptop :banana: So been moving all my photos and anything else I don't want Luke to lose from the old one LOL

And last but not least...ok, this is more mr wicky than me, but its left me with loads of cleaning to do :( .... Luke's bedroom needs some serious work, been putting it off for years... ceiling has been pulled down :eek: what a fukin mess! :x Can now see straight into the attic... feels a bit like a barn LOL

Revontulet said:
........................... :shock:

Im gonna be an auntie :eek:
:banana: :banana: being an auntie is great :D you get to have cuddles and then give them back when they start yelling 8)

Frenchy said:
the last post was mine yesterday :shock:

It's a shame isn't it Frenchy, but I guess it's difficult when there are things that people have to focus on. Family, work, holidays tec......a shame.

But then we can always come back here to see how everyone is doing :)

I am working so much at the moment, too much really, makes me very tired. I have had to travel a lot with work over this last few weeks, Birmingham, London, Warrington, Leeds,.......

Still, no worry, when more Maiden news comes out and Summer is over people will be less busy and hopefully we'll be able to get together on here a lot more :)

I love you guys :D

Bockaaarck said:
Frenchy said:
the last post was mine yesterday :shock:

It's a shame isn't it Frenchy, but I guess it's difficult when there are things that people have to focus on. Family, work, holidays tec......a shame.

But then we can always come back here to see how everyone is doing :)

I am working so much at the moment, too much really, makes me very tired. I have had to travel a lot with work over this last few weeks, Birmingham, London, Warrington, Leeds,.......

Still, no worry, when more Maiden news comes out and Summer is over people will be less busy and hopefully we'll be able to get together on here a lot more :)

I love you guys :D

:grouphug:

Back