Shocked Thread

Bockaaarck said:
A police officer sent this out. It is not for the faint of heart.

If you have a weak stomach, then don't look at the URL. It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows
him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe
this is real...

http://home.att.net/~songs2/Jumper.jpg

:shock: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf:
LOL LOL LOL

Fuckin hell :shock:

Mr WN just gave me and Luke a "sweet" called "lemon toxic waste"...on the wrapper it says hazardously sour candy....I like sour things, so thought it would be alright :oops:

Just spent the last 10 minutes trying not to be sick :shock: :|

wicker nomad said:

Mr WN just gave me and Luke a "sweet" called "lemon toxic waste"...on the wrapper it says hazardously sour candy....I like sour things, so thought it would be alright :oops:

LOL LOL LOL I had one of those a couple of months ago

:edbarf:

wicker nomad said:

well you had been warned :p
sevres you right for disregarding it

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL I had one of those a couple of months ago

:edbarf:
How long did yours last :?

I think I spat mine out after about 10 seconds...Luke beat me...he lasted about 20 seconds :shock:

My brother in law crunched his up :shock: :shock: :edbarf:

wicker nomad said:
How long did yours last :?

I think I spat mine out after about 10 seconds...Luke beat me...he lasted about 20 seconds :shock:

My brother in law crunched his up :shock: :shock: :edbarf:
if its anything like some german candy we have here(and it sound simmilar) after some time lets say minute or so it becomes a normal candy. most of the sourness gets lost by that first SHOCK

MaidenMadness said:
if its anything like some german candy we have here(and it sound simmilar) after some time lets say minute or so it becomes a normal candy. most of the sourness gets lost by that first SHOCK
Sounds like I gave up too quickly then :oops:

I can still taste it :| and i've had a coffee and cigarette since :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
A police officer sent this out. It is not for the faint of heart.

If you have a weak stomach, then don't look at the URL. It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows
him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe
this is real...

http://home.att.net/~songs2/Jumper.jpg

:shock: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf:
LOL LOL LOL LOL

I want to quote and I have a bug

500 - error system :shock:

the forum is maybe already under construction :shock:

Left the window right open last nite on the car :oops:

Nothing got nicked :shock:

It rained and the seat got wet :x :x :x

Reminded me of a walk home from the pub many years ago :oops:

A neighbour had pissed me off BIG TIME :x :x :x :x :x

And when I came into our road noticed he had left his car window fully
open :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyway lets just say I didn't need to rush upstairs for a piss when I got home LOL LOL LOL

Back