Shocked Thread

the_nomad said:
maybe i should already think to the valentine's day :D
at the rate things are going right now you'd better be in easter atmosphere by tomorrow if you dont wanna be behind rest of mw :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
at the rate things are going right now you'd better be in easter atmosphere by tomorrow if you dont wanna be behind rest of mw :roll:
Oh shut up you miserable git :|

In our house xmas starts 1st Dec......the kids schools have already had their xmas fairs and we've got xmas plays to go to next week.

wicker nomad said:
Oh shut up you miserable git :|

In our house xmas starts 1st Dec......the kids schools have already had their xmas fairs and we've got xmas plays to go to next week.
in my life xmas starts as 25th decedmer at 00:00 and finishes as 26th december at 00:00
in my collage my fairs start at 25th december and last up until 7th january....and the last few weeks aren't fun and games in fact i have 3 tests in next 10 days...so for me xmas is very far in the future :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
in my life xmas starts as 25th decedmer at 00:00 and finishes as 26th december at 00:00
in my collage my fairs start at 25th december and last up until 7th january....and the last few weeks aren't fun and games in fact i have 3 tests in next 10 days...so for me xmas is very far in the future :roll:
Thats a fuckin long school fair :shock:

If you are talking about school holidays, they don't start until the 17th and they go back on the 5th jan.

Whats wrong with being festive :?

Oh yeah........ don't roll your eyes at me :x :| Just cos things are done differently in different countries, doesn't make them wrong

wicker nomad said:
MaidenMadness said:

If you are talking about school holidays, they don't start until the 17th and they go back on the 5th jan.

Oh yeah........ don't roll your eyes at me :x :| Just cos things are done differently in different countries, doesn't make them wrong

be careful with your nuts MM :err:

wicker nomad said:
MaidenMadness said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :p

rockin_plumber said:
How are you mate :D

Feeling better now :)

Well, yes and no. The antibiotics helped a bit, but I'm coughing up my lungs at the moment, and the right side of my chest hurts when I breathe. I'm going to the doctor again on Friday :|

Cyrus said:
Well, yes and no. The antibiotics helped a bit, but I'm coughing up my lungs at the moment, and the right side of my chest hurts when I breathe. I'm going to the doctor again on Friday :|

And still smoking at the moment :?

MaidenMadness said:
well since she keeps hitting them she obviously likes to be in touch with them :D
not at all :roll:

I'm trying to save the world from little MM's :p

Cyrus said:
Nope! Haven't touched a cig for at least 4 months :)
i tried to stop smoking...i lasted about 3 days :D

but i would have sucesseded if my parnets weren't home for 3 days straight :|

Back