Shocked Thread

:shock: :shock: :shock: Rooney Has been on a diet

rooney.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

i have just got back from parents evening and i'd been talking to my music teacher and he saw the t-shirt that i was wearing(i was wearing an iron maiden t-shirt),when he said "i've been to see iron maiden on there first tour and first concert ".and me and mum where gob smacked.lucky git. :D :D :D

wicker nomads son said:
i have just got back from parents evening and i'd been talking to my music teacher and he saw the t-shirt that i was wearing(i was wearing an iron maiden t-shirt),when he said "i've been to see iron maiden on there first tour and first concert ".and me and mum where gob smacked.lucky git. :D :D :D
And then he started going on about Motorhead gigs that he'd been to :shock:

The main reason me and Luke were sat looking like :shock: :shock: was

He looks like a total :anorak:

wicker nomad said:

:anorak: that sounds about right LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:

now why didnt i have teachers like that
the closest i got to that was my chemistry teacher in high school
he would wear metallica shirts, he would place pics of topless girls on the tests so the ones that they would make us think :D :D :D

MaidenMadness said:
now why didnt i have teachers like that
the closest i got to that was my chemistry teacher in high school
he would wear metallica shirts, he would place pics of topless girls on the tests so the ones that they would make us think :D :D :D
LOL

I had a good day at work :shock: I had more than enough cashiers working, and all but one of them were smart. :shock: :shock:

wicker nomads son said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OH, man

Back