Shocked Thread

wicker nomad said:
I bet Miss Bocky is feeling the same way LOL

At the moment she is running around the Bocky_house saying she wants chocolate ice cream :|

:err:

But i didn't tell you that :shock:

wicker nomad said:
I bet Miss Bocky is feeling the same way LOL

She' pretty good about it actually. She said yesterday that she'd foud a travel lodge right near Gatwick whcih had rooms for £27 per night, and that it might be better and less tiring if i stayed there on the Monday night before the trip :)

She's been really good about it :grouphug:

ewil said:
he can run but he can't hide...

nr: Private Messaging @ 11:36 PM
nr = now rockin'

nr: Viewing Thread More proof of Reading. @ 11:37 PM

EDIT: I feel so fucking twisted

Bockaaarck said:
She' pretty good about it actually. She said yesterday that she'd foud a travel lodge right near Gatwick whcih had rooms for £27 per night, and that it might be better and less tiring if i stayed there on the Monday night before the trip :)

She's been really good about it :grouphug:
Lucky you...I'm going to have to catch National Express up there in the middle of the bloody night :(

But for Bruce...anything :D

wicker nomad said:
Lucky you...I'm going to have to catch National Express up there in the middle of the bloody night :(

But for Bruce...anything :D

I think i'll be catching the coach a well. Do you think your coach goes through Bristol ?

I might catch the one you're on, were going to have to work this one out i think :? I'd feel a bit happier knowing there was someone else i knew on the coach :)

Bockaaarck said:
I think i'll be catching the coach a well. Do you think your coach goes through Bristol ?

I might catch the one you're on, were going to have to work this one out i think :? I'd feel a bit happier knowing there was someone else i knew on the coach :)
For EC I had to catch the one that came from Penzance...There was another one to Bristol :( ....but I think they both get to Gatwick about the same time...if you don't stay in a hotel!!

It would be great to meet up straight away...I hate travelling on my own :oops:

Back