Shocked Thread

OK, people. I have some disturbing material I want to share with you.

Let me start. Everyone has played a game called Punch Out (NES), if not then... just try to keep up. Ok, I played it a while ago and when I came across a certain boxer called Don Flamenco I had a sudden feeling of Dé-jà vu. Yes I have seen this opponent before, no it wasn't the reason of the Dé-jà vu.

This was (scroll down):

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W T F !?!?!?!?!?!?!
punch6.jpg
nomad1.gif

(Don Flaminco the boxer) (the_nomad the nomad)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was my friend who I thought I knew well. It doesn't seem so anymore. Obviosly he has been a model to get some money back in the '80s, and then contacted the Nintendo, but this isn't the most horrifying thing I found!!!!

Prepare for....

TIME TO CLOSE YOUR EYES CHILDREN

flamenco-dance.gif

!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

yes. He's nude.

mr nomad, I thought I knew you. This is ghastly.

also i have more posts than
iron maiden, bootlegs, dc hub, finnish and croatian sections TOGETHER :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
He is a mod from the Finnish forum.........

All you had to do was look :roll:
yep, and they do nothing
they're at the www.rautaneito.com all the time and they have like dozend of different mods here who haven't even posted or been here like ever

MaidenMadness said:
iron maiden, bootlegs, dc hub, finnish and croatian sections TOGETHER :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I didn't see that MaidyMadness passed the 10 000 posts :shock:

congrats MM

spammer :D

the_nomad said:
MaidenMadness said:

I didn't see that MaidyMadness passed the 10 000 posts :shock:

congrats MM

spammer :D
i did :shock:
wow didnt know

:shock: nova restarts their live covegare of english premiership this saturday :shock: :shock:
i will be able to see southampton vs liverpool on tv :shock:

Back