Shocked Thread

wicker nomad said:
Haven't put Jake to bed yet...was on the way and Mr WN had the news on in the kitchen

:shock: I hadn't seen the news all weekend, all those poor people :cry: :cry:
how many is it now
last i heard it was 24000

:shock: I am watching the news, they keep showing videos of people on the beach being dragged away. This is so fucking sad, poor people :cry:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: I am watching the news, they keep showing videos of people on the beach being dragged away. This is so fucking sad, poor people :cry:
I will be watching it a minute...just going to get Luke off his ps2, which he's plugged into my telly. I don't want him to see that before he goes to bed...too sad :cry:

wicker nomad said:
I will be watching it a minute...just going to get Luke off his ps2, which he's plugged into my telly. I don't want him to see that before he goes to bed...too sad :cry:

It's too sad and too scary. The videos are astonishing :shock:

wicker nomad said:
Jesus...59,000 :cry:
has someone got a pic of the area where the earthquakes has been?
like a map picture where you could see the cities and places where ppl may have been taken damage... i'll have to check one thing
thanks

ewil said:
has someone got a pic of the area where the earthquakes has been?
like a map picture where you could see the cities and places where ppl may have been taken damage... i'll have to check one thing
thanks
I'll try and find you something

wicker nomad said:
http://www.sky.com/skynews/home

This probably isn't much help..there is a map there, but not a detailed one
oh, it helped
'cause I wasn't sure where exactly the earthquake has affected...
My grandpa lives in Thailand and arranges tourist-trips in Hua Hin - he visits Phuket time to time - so if he's been in Hua Hin I think he's ok...

ewil said:
oh, it helped
'cause I wasn't sure where exactly the earthquake has affected...
My grandpa lives in Thailand and arranges tourist-trips in Hua Hin - he visits Phuket time to time - so if he's been in Hua Hin I think he's ok...
a fin in thailand :shock:

isnt it too hot for him there?

Back