set list tour 2006

maidenmaniac1 said:
They release the setlist as soon as its confirmed dont they! :shock:

No... :roll: you only find it out if someone who has been posts it...

Plus.. what is the likelyhood of them releasing anything on the website...
They havn't even admitted the DOTR DVD was a big fuck up :|

another rumor, Maiden should start the show like that : the black in the hall, some war noises, the explosion of an atomic bomb and the band run on the stage

Frenchy said:
another rumor, Maiden should start the show like that : the black in the hall, some war noises, the explosion of an atomic bomb and the band run on the stage
this sounds better then set-list :oops:
and this could be true
(I expect tank on stage)

Frenchy said:
you will burn in hell for saying that Ivan LOL LOL
why?
I just think that they have great performance, but they don't play The Legacy, so I'm not happy as I should be

that can't be the setlist. I know maiden are kinda old, but they're not stupid, they would never play that kinda setlist. no way.

and if they do, i'm soooo disappointed :shock:

axy said:
that can't be the setlist. I know maiden are kinda old, but they're not stupid, they would never play that kinda setlist. no way.

we hope the same axy :wink:

axy said:

they are not stupid, they have some reasons
don't expect anything and you'll be suprised

Ivan said:
they are not stupid, they have some reasons
don't expect anything and you'll be suprised

you know i havent said or ment that they are stupid ;)

i love 'em ;)

maybe they're a bit senile so they have forgotten some other grat songs ;) :D

i'm j/k-ing

axy said:
you know i havent said or ment that they are stupid ;)

i love 'em ;)

maybe they're a bit senile so they have forgotten some other grat songs ;) :D

i'm j/k-ing

don't joke with that

I won't believe any setlist until someone that was at a gig posts it. Not long to wait til we find out :D

I think this is a fake setlist . . . but i think that the true setlist will more or less like this.

lot of songs from the new album, since 2000 2 or 3 more, from Blaze one. wratchild, trooper, number of the beast, halloweed, fear of the dark.

i would like they play Prisoner or Children of the dammed. Songs that they have not play for a long time.

one week before the US tour's start so one week before discover the real setlist :banana: :banana: :banana:

i hope i won't have to regret these 3 bananas :|

Frenchy said:
one week before the US tour's start so one week before discover the real setlist :banana: :banana: :banana:

i hope i won't have to regret these 3 bananas :|

dunno nothing anymore

Although I can't reveal what the set will contain I think a lot of people will be literally 'blown away' by this show. Personally I can't wait to see it next week
this rod's sentence gives hope
maybe even he doesn't know set list yet :banana:

Back