set list tour 2006

Its not even a concept album though, so I dont see why they are playing through it :|

I'd much rather a set like last year with stuff off Powerslave, as the first 5 albums are my favourites, new stuff isnt that great and its hugely repatative, in my opinion :|

Think I'll wait until next year to see them..

Ben said:
Its not even a concept album though, so I dont see why they are playing through it :|

I'd much rather a set like last year with stuff off Powerslave, as the first 5 albums are my favourites, new stuff isnt that great and its hugely repatative, in my opinion :|

but i read that the new stuff is really amazing on stage

Ben said:

You'd really give it a miss :shock: Going by polls on IMOC it looks like about 90% are really happy with the setlist....don't quote me on that..my maths is shit :err: It might even be 95% LOL From the reviews i've read it sounds like all the new stuff is amazing live! You have to come to Cardiff!!

wicky said:
You'd really give it a miss :shock: Going by polls on IMOC it looks like about 90% are really happy with the setlist....don't quote me on that..my maths is shit :err: It might even be 95% LOL From the reviews i've read it sounds like all the new stuff is amazing live! You have to come to Cardiff!!

maybe it's coz bethy doesn't want :err:

I'm guessing one or two songs will be added!

Hopefully The Trooper :|

I'll be there though, gotta meet you crazy mofos 8)

Ben said:

Hey who you callin crayzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Im the most sensible one going :|

Ben said:

:fist: And you'll love every minute of it :wink:

Frenchy said:
rocky, to discover a real beer :err:

different than his strange strongbow :err:
msmack.gif

Back