September 11th

Manowar said:
2 years after WTC pentagon etc. I can rember that day well - creepy!
I remember I went around to a friends house after school and his mum telling us about the World Trade Centre. At the time I didn't really care much because I didn't know the fulle extent of what happened or much about the WTC. Then I got home and I remember just sitting watching the footage on TV for a few hours and my parents getting really worried about me!

Troopers Son said:
Manowar said:

I remember I went around to a friends house after school and his mum telling us about the World Trade Centre. At the time I didn't really care much because I didn't know the fulle extent of what happened or much about the WTC. Then I got home and I remember just sitting watching the footage on TV for a few hours and my parents getting really worried about me!

I had rugby at school that day and I was completely fucked when it came on that there had been a crash and I was amazed at it. :cross:

The Trooper said:
Troopers Son said:
Manowar said:

I had rugby at school that day and I was completely fucked when it came on that there had been a crash and I was amazed at it. :cross:
Kinda not sticking with the topic but RUBGY RULES! Actualy come to think of it I think I played Rugby that day for the school. And then after the match the guy decided to invite me over to his house for a while

I remember seeing the buildings on fire well I was on my way to work that day. It smelled like smoke for a month. I was so pissed off.

too bad innocent ppl got killed, but i have to admit that seeing those two towers fall, even on tv was most beautiful thing i ever saw

i was in santa cruz california and some hippies were saying the world was ending.....thats the first i heard of it then i went to eat and saw the tv. jeez our world is fucked up..... so was it really terrorists or could it be the us government???

kpwl420 said:
i was in santa cruz california and some hippies were saying the world was ending.....thats the first i heard of it then i went to eat and saw the tv. jeez our world is fucked up..... so was it really terrorists or could it be the us government???

i belive it was us goverment

MaidenMadness said:
kpwl420 said:

conspiracy eh ;) :withstupid:

Manowar said:
MaidenMadness said:
kpwl420 said:

well was it ever proven that us goverment was NOT behind it all?

MaidenMadness said:
Manowar said:
MaidenMadness said:
kpwl420 said:

well was it ever proven that us goverment was NOT behind it all?

true!

I remember that day, very clearly, I remember exactly what I did.....
I came home after school and my dad was visiting me, I went in and put my bag and coat in my room, got a drink then sat on the couch and said hi to my dad and things, then I saw TV, the video looked like it was from the 80s, and my dad said to my mum "Well the Empire State buildings gonna have to be rebuilt again." and I was wondering what he was talking about, I asked my mum what was going on, she told me and I went outside and told a friend...after that I can't remember, but the next day at school we had to have a minute silence thing....but I can remmber it...Creepy!

The#2RY said:
I remember that day, very clearly, I remember exactly what I did.....
I came home after school and my dad was visiting me, I went in and put my bag and coat in my room, got a drink then sat on the couch and said hi to my dad and things, then I saw TV, the video looked like it was from the 80s, and my dad said to my mum "Well the Empire State buildings gonna have to be rebuilt again." and I was wondering what he was talking about, I asked my mum what was going on, she told me and I went outside and told a friend...after that I can't remember, but the next day at school we had to have a minute silence thing....but I can remmber it...Creepy!
haha we didn't have to do that shitty minute of silence :D
to be honest i never really gave a fuck about that attack. to be perfectly honest they deserved it. they have been causing chaos all over the world for the last hundred years. look at iraq for example. they overthrew regime that was ruling in a peaceful land (well without any uprisings, terrorist activities and such) and brought anarchy. it was about time someone gave them taste of their own medicine:| and their bloody few thousand lifes lost cause of which we have to listen about it over and over again like it is the biggest tragedy in human history. its seems like few thousand americans are more valuable than three hundred thousnad that were killed by american nuclear bombs(oooh look at that that wasn't war crime or terrorism, nobody was prosecuted for it. they are cheered as heros :roll:)

Back