Satanism in "metalmen"?

Satanism is a part of christianity like protestants and stuff, 'couse it is based on the stories in bible, but the guy "satan" (guy :) ...) is in many other religions, but in a different form (different name etc.) and you can see satan in different forms...
But still... It's all in your mind...

Basses High said:
Whoa! :shock: Well maybe in that case I really am satanic! LOL
You seem to be laughing? Atheism is not so far from being satanist, maybe. Atheist seems to be bound against christianity, with persuasion.

Skeptics, like I, just don't give so much thought (or too much, for they have chosen already) for these things, and just don't have any conviction.

What is the word? Agnostic, or something in english?

Awww... Bockaaarck. Who wants to read a post full of smilies and dots? Put some idea into it.

Doesen't the atheists deny god? So does it mean ALL the gods?
Atheist doesen't believe that there is a "higher force", that human desides himself from his life...
And agnostic doesen't really but a thought on it, don't really care...
I don't really believe in god and christianity, but I like the mystical "religions" like occultism and stuff... I'm not like drawing a pentagram with salt into my floor and burning black candles, but theres something fascinating on it...
BTW how in the hell, people have read bible for thousands of years and believed on it? They have built their lives on that one book...
I think that's incredible...

ewil said:
BTW how in the hell, people have read bible for thousands of years and believed on it? They have built their lives on that one book...
Maybe people just need something to hold on to. It just showes the weak nature of a man. Such a pity.

QazKFD said:
ewil said:
Maybe people just need something to hold on to. It just showes the weak nature of a man. Such a pity.

exactly !

Religion is a scam and so many people have fallen for it :roll:

It lets me crazy when somebody calls Iron maiden of a satanic band. People who say that are so ignorant that they can't even tell the diference between Iron Maiden and Pantera, they think it is all the same kind of music.
I feel a bloody anger when it happens.

Luiz.

I believe in God and Jesus Christ. Could say I'm a new born christing, if someone wants to categorize us. It is quite lame to call any believers weak minded. I know that there is lots of religious racism going on, but lets try to let other people believe or think where they want to. I know, christings have been worst people to brainwash others, but so is some atheists or any other group who belive in their thing. There is always some ass..... around.

God bless you Maiden-World!

I believe in God and Jesus Christ. Could say I'm a new born christing, if someone wants to categorize us. It is quite lame to call any believers weak minded. I know that there is lots of religious racism going on, but lets try to let other people believe or think where they want to. I know, christings have been worst people to brainwash others, but so is some atheists or any other group who belive in their thing. There is always some ass..... around.

God bless you Maiden-World!

When I was living at home at my moms house, we had a neighbour that truly beleived that all metal bands were satanic. Once she saw me with an Alice Cooper t-shirt on, and then told my mom that he drinks the blood from children or something stupid like that. Lucky for me I have a really cool mom; she just replied: oh that must be why I suffer from blood loss!
My parents have always been ok with the music I listen to. My dad has been with me to some concerts and really likes stuff like Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper and Scorpions. My mom is more into the softer rock. I guess I´m lucky with parents like mine! :)

My mom doesen't really LIKE IM and Judas Priest etc. but she said that they are better than the crap that comes from the radio/tv...

Back