Sadness

wicky said:
I had to go with my friend to have her dog put to sleep tonight, so sad :cry:
had to do that too last year...one of the hardest things i've ever done....my neighbour had to go in for it to be done, I couldn't face it...felt like an executioner :( so know how ya feel Wix

Deadman Rockin said:
had to do that too last year...one of the hardest things i've ever done....my neighbour had to go in for it to be done, I couldn't face it...felt like an executioner :( so know how ya feel Wix
Yeah it was awful :( Even though we all knew it was the kindest thing, we felt, yeah you said it... like an executioner :(

I hope my doggy gets better :(

Shes had a reaction to the flea treatment, just sitting on the sofa, didnt even flinch when I got in from work - and normally shes really hyper and excited :(

Ben said:
I hope my doggy gets better :(

Shes had a reaction to the flea treatment, just sitting on the sofa, didnt even flinch when I got in from work - and normally shes really hyper and excited :(
:( Hope she gets better quickly :)

Decided I'm gonna leave her where she is, she wont even move when I say 'Biscuit', and you know how greedy dogs are LOL

Gotta phone the dentist tomorrow :| :| :|

Think somethings up with a huge filling I've got (The only one Ive ever had too!) Anyway, its hurting and tastes horrible :| so I've gotta get it sorted :|

Hate Dentists :( :(

Ben said:
Gotta phone the dentist tomorrow :| :| :|

Think somethings up with a huge filling I've got (The only one Ive ever had too!) Anyway, its hurting and tastes horrible :| so I've gotta get it sorted :|

Hate Dentists :( :(
I hate the dentist, too. :( I was there the other day to get a filling and they didn't give me enough novacaine at first. :cry:

It hurt a lot. :( :(

That sucks man :(

I gotta wait till TUESDAY :| to get this sorted :(

Stupid fucking NHS :x :x :x

Whats the point in having an 'emergency dentist' if you cant get an appointment till 5 days away :| :| :|

I can never understand why anyone would want to be a dentist :?

You'd never get a customer pleased to see you!

wicky said:
I can never understand why anyone would want to be a dentist :?

You'd never get a customer pleased to see you!

LOL

I'd be a private dentist if all I had to do was poke around someones mouth with a piece of metal for ten minutes, and get paid £200 for the priviledge LOL

Back