Sadness

won't complain for hours , i'll just say that ppl are not ppl , french teenagers are dogs, they don't speak but shout ET if someone is different from them, this someone is a laugh-subject

nickohmygod said:
won't complain for hours , i'll just say that ppl are not ppl , french teenagers are dogs, they don't speak but shout ET if someone is different from them, this someone is a laugh-subject

but killy is not that dog of teenager :shock:

nickohmygod said:
if it's gonna make you feel better it's same thing here in croati...that's why i can't stand teenagers....unfortunatly i have to live with two of them..... :x :x

nickohmygod said:

yeah it's crap i know, fucking ppl who mokes about anything :cry:

Ben said:
If you just confront them about it theyll usually shit themselves, its a fact :|

what do you mean with "confront" ? that's not a good solution. If i answear them, I fight all day ...

10min by 10min

My mother is selfish ... hate her for a year now and she doesn't grow up.
She stayed a child in her mind.

At 40 years old, it's finished she'll never change ... pfeuuu

what a beautiful life i have

nickohmygod said:
My mother is selfish ... hate her for a year now and she doesn't grow up.
She stayed a child in her mind.

At 40 years old, it's finished she'll never change ... pfeuuu

what a beautiful life i have

:|

Back