Sadness

ozzyhead.com is closing. that was the first fansite i joined and i've met so many awesome people there and had so many good times, i'm really sad. :cry: this site is just as good, though

the_fugitive said:
ozzyhead.com is closing. that was the first fansite i joined and i've met so many awesome people there and had so many good times, i'm really sad. :cry: this site is just as good, though

We Know 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
We had to double check that the dates were correct, too. :?
That is odd :? Jake went back Thursday, I spent ages looking for the letter with the dates on, everyone else went back weds, I had visions of his bus turning up and us still being asleep LOL

wicky said:
That is odd :? Jake went back Thursday, I spent ages looking for the letter with the dates on, everyone else went back weds, I had visions of his bus turning up and us still being asleep LOL

LOL LOL

i'm sad because i'll probably for about nine months go live in other town and i'll have to leave my friends....i just hope my sister will go with me.....i can't imagine my life without her........... :cry: :cry: :cry:

maidenka said:
i'm sad because i'll probably for about nine months go live in other town and i'll have to leave my friends....i just hope my sister will go with me.....i can't imagine my life without her........... :cry: :cry: :cry:

for school :?

Sad cuz i'm fed up with being laughed at in my high school just because i have long dark hair, a "british" jacket ET a large cap on my long hair.
Sad cuz i would like to be in june, pass the exam and go away from my boring high school to another. I'm in school for 7 weeks until february holiday, i'll never hold out. :cry:

nickohmygod said:
Sad cuz i'm fed up with being laughed at in my high school just because i have long dark hair, a "british" jacket ET a large cap on my long hair.
Sad cuz i would like to be in june, pass the exam and go away from my boring high school to another. I'm in school for 7 weeks until february holiday, i'll never hold out. :cry:

i can't understand why ppl laugh at you about your emo hair :?

Back