Sadness

Notre Dame cathedral is on fire :(

The roof and spire have collapsed and there are reports that all the stained glass is gone. Luckily some of the art was taken out while renovations were going on and the spire and some of the glass are not the originals. The spire was about 200 years old, a terrible loss but not as bad as it could have been. Luckiest of all was that a professor made 3D laser scans of the entire cathedral a few years back so it can be rebuilt down to the last detail.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...edral-laser-scan-art-history-medieval-gothic/

Last edited:
He was awesome! Very kind and supportive to everyone and he was so cool. My cousins posted a video from his 65th birthday party, I think. He was drinking tequila and he ate the worm :oops:

He gave me my first Walkman when I was in 5th grade (equivalent to Year 6?) and I've had music on ever since.

He was awesome! Very kind and supportive to everyone and he was so cool. My cousins posted a video from his 65th birthday party, I think. He was drinking tequila and he ate the worm :oops:

He gave me my first Walkman when I was in 5th grade (equivalent to Year 6?) and I've had music on ever since.

Sounds like he was a top man :)

Back