Sadness

rockin_plumber said:
Blimey :shock:
I didn't even know he was ill, and for so long :shock: He raised loads for charity :fist:

I'm sure it's partly his fault i've got such a wicked sense of humour LOL

RIP :(

missy restarted the work today after a 10 months stop :cry: :cry:

and she had a surprise last thursday when her director told her she'll leave to Marseille today for 3 days :cross: :| :| (btw Marseille is in south France :x ) so she will be back at home Wednesday around 0:00 :cry: :cry:

cool return to life : back at work :x :x
========= > : not at the house for 3 days :x :x
==========> : and she won't see baby_Ana during 3 days for the first time in 4months :x :x

poor missy :grouphug:

and poor frenchy coz he has to manage all in the house with the baby :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)

Frenchy said:
missy restarted the work today after a 10 months stop :cry: :cry:

and she had a surprise last thursday when her director told her she'll leave to Marseille today for 3 days :cross: :| :| (btw Marseille is in south France :x ) so she will be back at home Wednesday around 0:00 :cry: :cry:

cool return to life : back at work :x :x
========= > : not at the house for 3 days :x :x
==========> : and she won't see baby_Ana during 3 days for the first time in 4months :x :x

poor missy :grouphug:

and poor frenchy coz he has to manage all in the house with the baby :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)
OMG :shock: :grouphug: That is going to be a shock to both of your systems :shock:

wicky said:
:grouphug: Hope you feel better quickly :wink:
Thanks dude. :)

I'm already feeling much better even though I still have a cough. It's just a sinus infection but they can get pretty bad. Anyways, I'm glad that I don't have to miss any classes tomorrow because I hate missing class and I've got all cool professors. My University campus is also a great place to hang out at even though John Stewart's producer basically stated that it looked like it was designed by Joseph Stalin! LOL

Back