Sadness

wicky said:
My wicky's dad died tonight :cry:

How the hell do I tell Jake? :(

:grouphug: So sorry to hear that
No easy way to tell anyone something like that, especially Kids/Teenagers.....just quietly, together & just be there for any reaction...whenever the reaction comes.

Thanks guys :grouphug:

The difficult thing with Jake is getting him to understand whats happened :( I'm going to tell him on friday night, so we've got the weekend with him :)

wicky said:
Thanks guys :grouphug:

The difficult thing with Jake is getting him to understand whats happened :( I'm going to tell him on friday night, so we've got the weekend with him :)

Very sad news Wicky, i hope Mr_Wicky is ok, i think telling Jake on Friday is a good idea.

Hugs to the Wicky's :grouphug:

Please don't laugh. I made my first real attempt in 8 or 9 years to end single life today. Unfortunately, like 99% of the women in this area, she's taken. I'm not exactly sad though since I was expecting the worst (being single this long has made me a real pessimist). I also acknowledge that it's not the end of the world. As for now, I may as well accept being a perpetually single lone wolf. Hey, at least I have plenty of metal concerts to look forward to next year, and I have plenty of friends to talk to.

metalwarrior220 said:
Please don't laugh. I made my first real attempt in 8 or 9 years to end single life today. Unfortunately, like 99% of the women in this area, she's taken. I'm not exactly sad though since I was expecting the worst (being single this long has made me a real pessimist). I also acknowledge that it's not the end of the world. As for now, I may as well accept being a perpetually single lone wolf. Hey, at least I have plenty of metal concerts to look forward to next year, and I have plenty of friends to talk to.

:fist:

Hails to the distraction of the Metal gig :edmetal:

Revontulet said:
:fist:

Hails to the distraction of the Metal gig :edmetal:
That's right. There's a possibility that I might be seeing Exodus next month. Goatwhore, a band I haven't seen yet, will also be there. That should be interesting. I'm also hoping to see Maiden in May because they stated that they will be playing the United States again that month. There's so much to look forward to next year; a new Heaven and Hell album, new Judas Priest, new Soulfly, etc. It would be great to end single life but I can still have as much fun as I want until I meet the right one, although some may argue that there is no "right one."

Back