RHC666 vs Avril Lavigne

ewil said:
less f:s, they are rare in finland
and way too much j:s
and more vowals (?)... you know: aeiouyäö....
:wink:

ok :wink:
i try again

aeoziö iuoäe nïn huaïottiu :evil:

killers said:
ok :wink:
i try again

aeoziö iuoäe nïn huaïottiu :evil:
The second word was all vowals LOL
but the last word sounded like two most popular swearing words mixed... :D :shock: :evil: LOL
"nïn" sounded like the word "niin" which means something like "so"... :D

ewil said:
français = romantique

:)

OH!! I finally found it, adn if you don't know half of it, oh well

SO, WHAT DO CANADIANS HAVE TO BE PROUD OF?
1. Smarties
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon MaKenzie King who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone. anywhere. EVER.
14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
24. We have colured money.
25. Our beer advertisments kick ass
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
25. And we don't bomb our allies.
oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.

ewil said:
The second word was all vowals LOL
but the last word sounded like two most popular swearing words mixed... :D :shock: :evil: LOL
"nïn" sounded like the word "niin" which means something like "so"... :D

une note:5/10

Rockhardchick666 said:
ewil said:
français = romantique

1. Smarties = yum
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp = ?
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down = :p
4. Baseball is Canadian = really?
5. Lacrosse is Canadian = ?
6. Hockey is Canadian = ...is it..?
7. Basketball is Canadian =...? it is?
8. Apple pie is Canadian = hmmm... it is?
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass = hu?
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass = hu?
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon MaKenzie King who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure.. = go Canada!
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany. = haha
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone. anywhere. EVER. = haha
14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over an hour. = which bar?
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught. = good
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on. = plague :shock:
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company. = ok
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes. = dogs
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo. = ?
20. We don't marry our kin-folk. = good
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year. = ... I'll just have to trust on your word...
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it. = ME TOO!!!
23. A Canadian invented Superman. = aaa...
24. We have colured money. = Ditto
25. Our beer advertisments kick ass = We have even better ;)
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!! = Same here...
25. And we don't bomb our allies. = Well duh...
oh yeah... and our elections only take one day. = and the voting percent was... :err:

Rockhardchick666 said:
ewil said:
français = romantique

1. Smarties
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon MaKenzie King who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone. anywhere. EVER.
14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
24. We have colured money.
25. Our beer advertisments kick ass
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
25. And we don't bomb our allies.
oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.

what do Canadians have to be ashamed?
1.Celine Dion LOL LOL

5. The Nothingness, similar to the "Nothing" in the Never Ending Story. Actually very similar to the movie itself: They both are too long and suck.
6. "Canada Talk"
7. The Presence of not only English but French on every sign. Wow.
8. Tim Horton's (What the fuck?)
9. Mounties
10. America Junior
11. $1 US = $15 Canadian
12. Communism
13. Provinces
14. Whacked out zip codes
15. Addresses in general
16. Fiona Apple (Don't know if she's Canadian but I figure the country is to blame)
17. Ridiculously high exit numbers
18. No cell phone service
19. Shitty straws
20. Bad driving
21. Bums that want to kill me
22. Fucked up roads (not maintained)
23. Hidden charges
24. Conversion rates
25. Mandatory Tipping

And I found those from web...
I have nothing against Canada...
I want to visit there someday

ewil said:
Which invented the modern cellphones and have Nokia... :roll:

14.gif

2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp = ? *Christ, tell me you've had those?

3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down =
*american Football by the way

4. Baseball is Canadian = really? * really really

5. Lacrosse is Canadian = ? * roughest sport, period

6. Hockey is Canadian = ...is it..? * yeap, Right In Nova Scotia

7. Basketball is Canadian =...? it is? *We started With Beach Baskets :D

8. Apple pie is Canadian = hmmm... it is? * well, sure

9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass = hu? * :shock: I love Mr.Dressup

*Tim Hortons, Its like the Canadian Starbucks but we named ours after a hockey player

14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over an hour. = which bar?* :err: you know , the bar

15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught. = good *nods

16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on. = plague *no no not a plague, plaid as in kilts

17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company. = ok * Now Called "The Bay"

19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo. = ? * It Probably helps that their basicaly extinct

22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it. = ME TOO!!! * we take ours off by pouring beer on it

24. We have colured money. = Ditto * but ours Is pretty

25. Our beer advertisments kick ass = We have even better * if the women aren't naked it aint better

BUT MOST IMPORTANT!

24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!! = Same here... * bah

25. And we don't bomb our allies. = Well duh... *cough america cough*

oh yeah... and our elections only take one day. = and the voting percent was... *who gives a fuck

Rockhardchick666 said:
1. Smarties = yum

2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp = ? *Christ, tell me you've had those?
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down =
*american Football by the way

4. Baseball is Canadian = really? * really really

5. Lacrosse is Canadian = ? * roughest sport, period

6. Hockey is Canadian = ...is it..? * yeap, Right In Nova Scotia

7. Basketball is Canadian =...? it is? We started With Beach Baskets :D

8. Apple pie is Canadian = hmmm... it is? * well, sure

9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass = hu? * :shock: I love Mr.Dressup

*Tim Hortons, Its like the Canadian Starbucks but wenamed ours after a hockey player

11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon MaKenzie King who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure.. = go Canada!

12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany. = haha

13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone. anywhere. EVER. = haha

14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over an hour. = which bar? :err: you know , the bar

15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught. = good *nods

16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on. = plague *no no not a plague, plaid as in kilts

17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company. = ok * Now Called "The Bay"

18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in
under 3 minutes. = dogs

19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo. = ? * It Probably helps that their basicaly extinct

20. We don't marry our kin-folk. = good

21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year. = ... I'll just have to trust on your word...

22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it. = ME TOO!!! * we take ours off by pouring beer on it

23. A Canadian invented Superman. = aaa...

24. We have colured money. = Ditto * but ours Is pretty

25. Our beer advertisments kick ass = We have even better * if the women aren't naked it aint better

BUT MOST IMPORTANT!

24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!! = Same here... * bah

25. And we don't bomb our allies. = Well duh... *cough america cough*

oh yeah... and our elections only take one day. = and the voting percent was... *who gives a fuck

it's a good country :evil:

Back