Revision of membership

GreenStreet said:
Really? So going to dimeadozen.org wouldn't sort that out?

Your elitist attitude is exactly why I'm thinking of not trading my best friends's - who's a renowned taper in the Judas Priest and AC/DC world - tapes. Maybe you can sort that out for us.

He just wanted to see who is reading this thread without commenting because that was the only way to find out Hartford was in his share.

Probably because I have said only 20-25% of members have responded to this thread.

Fabsters said:
The material is actually sorted by date and titles. I mean, every piece of information, no matter what it is, has a date and a title. Anyway, I will organise this files over the weekend and then share with you guys.

Ok. When you finish it I will check it and tell you the best way to add it to MWL.

BoBo said:
Ok. When you finish it I will check it and tell you the best way to add it to MWL.

Hey Bobo, the files are up. Check them up and let me know what to to with them.

Had another idea of interesting material to contribute: I have almost every official FC magazine. I think I miss only 3 of 75 magazines. If its OK to share this kind of material, I could scan those mags and share with everybody in the hub. I think I can do 1 every week.

What do you think?

Fabsters said:
Hey Bobo, the files are up. Check them up and let me know what to to with them.

Had another idea of interesting material to contribute: I have almost every official FC magazine. I think I miss only 3 of 75 magazines. If its OK to share this kind of material, I could scan those mags and share with everybody in the hub. I think I can do 1 every week.

What do you think?

I wonder if there would be any legal issues with putting those on MWL.

Technically they are not for sale so no one is losing anything

BigJer said:
No respond?

Maybe They are waiting to see what you are willing to do to contribute?
Maybe they want to see what ideas you have..Maybe they are waiting to see if you do ANYTHING or if you are just waiting to see if they will let you d/l and then leave?

I know your upset, and I understand but you need to show the hub members what your intentions are . You were here for 3 years and never shared ONE item..from any band?? The hub would like to know why? A couple reviews..??

When did you do the reviews? was it right after the Maiden world database opened up and BoBo got upset about people not filling it out, and locked people out of the hub?

Everyone has personal problems, I have my eldery father who is suffering from heart problems, a stroke, diabetes, and is legaly blind.
I have to care for him DAILY..But I still find ways to contribute because i find it important.

The best bet would be to propose a way you plan on giving to the hub..and see if the hub accepts it...Plead your case..Memebers have in the past and it has made a differnce.

Good Luck

I agree with you on all points Zak.

Bob also spoke the truth on the other thread.

Strange that how some hubbers have a sudden need to come back to the hub once the new tour has started ... (average of 30 hubbers since the new tour has started ..)

I remember few months ago, the average number of hubbers connected at the time was just 10 max.... Just take a look at the numbers of releases since the beginning of the year 'till just before the membership revision ... 10 dvd in 10 months .... not a big amount of audio ...

... and suddendly, when the staff announded that some hubbers won't have access to the hub anymore, that other will have last warnings... the number of new releases have increased a lot !!!
Strange, isn't it ?? It just shows that all the hubbers who were telling that the hub had everything had a very bad excuses ....

The hub is for people who really want to make the hub live... and not for hubbers who need that each single day, we are behind them to tell them what they have to do... All, we are not child anymore.
Hubbers who don't do anything for the hub, don't share anything for years should not be surprised of the decision.
Maybe the staff will accept their come back... but not only on just nice promises ... I am quite sure that once the tour finished, plenty of hubbers will disappear again ...

Ok, I didn't contribute to the hub as well as you wanted. My few reviews made before the site Maiden World and the shows of Metallica in Québec in 2004 I put on the hub didn't satisfy you a lot.

For now, I have nothing new to share.

So, I respect and accept your decicsion. I won't argue for days and days, because it couldn't change anything.

I was pround to be member of the hub.

Now, I am pround to be a Beaver. What the Beavers lived in Quebec last week has no price. The Beavers salute you!

trunofficialpicrp4.jpg

http://www.ironmaidenonlineclub.com/sho ... hp?t=13822

ead666 said:
I agree with you on all points Zak.

Bob also spoke the truth on the other thread.

Strange that how some hubbers have a sudden need to come back to the hub once the new tour has started ... (average of 30 hubbers since the new tour has started ..)

I remember few months ago, the average number of hubbers connected at the time was just 10 max.... Just take a look at the numbers of releases since the beginning of the year 'till just before the membership revision ... 10 dvd in 10 months .... not a big amount of audio ...

... and suddendly, when the staff announded that some hubbers won't have access to the hub anymore, that other will have last warnings... the number of new releases have increased a lot !!!
Strange, isn't it ?? It just shows that all the hubbers who were telling that the hub had everything had a very bad excuses ....

The hub is for people who really want to make the hub live... and not for hubbers who need that each single day, we are behind them to tell them what they have to do... All, we are not child anymore.
Hubbers who don't do anything for the hub, don't share anything for years should not be surprised of the decision.
Maybe the staff will accept their come back... but not only on just nice promises ... I am quite sure that once the tour finished, plenty of hubbers will disappear again ...

Well said both Zak and Seb. I didn't get last warning or anything but I felt bad, because of very quiet beginning of the year. So just now I can do trades and contribute, but it get of my hands and now I get great amount of dvds LOL

Whatever the reason is, it's great to see the hub live again :edmetal:

Back