QUESTIONS

Ivan said:
i don't get it. i'm here the worst fan. but i only wont to be a ready when i see adrian and i don't wonna be jerk when i will be able to talk with him ( and other from the band)

so when you meet adrian, you are going to talk about his bands?

Ivan said:
i don't get it. i'm here the worst fan. but i only wont to be a ready when i see adrian and i don't wonna be jerk when i will be able to talk with him ( and other from the band)

so strange :shock:

maybe #2 manic :err:

noooo, i just wonna meet adrian and have a little conversation with him. i think he is the best of them. he is very talented but he isn't very popular. ADRIAN RULES ( i don't like his other bands)

Ivan said:
noooo, i just wonna meet adrian and have a little conversation with him. i think he is the best of them. he is very talented but he isn't very popular. ADRIAN RULES ( i don't like his other bands)

I like what he did with Psycho motel, specially the 2nd album :headbang:

the_nomad said:
I like what he did with Psycho motel, specially the 2nd album :headbang:

i don't woona listen that albums like i never wonna heard any bruce's solo project.

Ivan said:
i don't woona listen that albums like i never wonna heard any bruce's solo project.
You don't have listened any Bruce's solo work!?!?
You don't know what you're missing... :(

Ivan said:
:shock: You MUST give them a listen :wink:

Why do you think Adrian isn't popular :?

wicker nomad said:
:shock: You MUST give them a listen :wink:

Why do you think Adrian isn't popular :?

i mean he isn't popular like maybe steve or bruce, look on some maiden sfan sites. everyone talk (in most of cases) about steve and bruce. they are some kind of stars. i don't wonna listen any solo project cause i can't accept that albums. even if they are very good, i don't wonna hear them. that will be something strange to me, i only accept bruce's singing in IRON MAIDEN :suck:

Ivan said:
i mean he isn't popular like maybe steve or bruce, look on some maiden sfan sites. everyone talk (in most of cases) about steve and bruce. they are some kind of stars. i don't wonna listen any solo project cause i can't accept that albums. even if they are very good, i don't wonna hear them. that will be something strange to me, i only accept bruce's singing in IRON MAIDEN :suck:

Ivan, let me tell you :x you're too strange sometimes. How can you say that you won't listen to them :shock: :shock: If you're a big fan of Bruce, you must have some kind of respect of his works in solo and listen to this fantastics album. And let me say that when you'll have heard the albums 'accident of birth' or 'chemical wedding' your opinion will change. they are two masterpieces (chemical wedding is a really ambitious work :wink: )

Don't be a fan who say no if there's no iron maiden in the title :x :x

I'm wird, someday maybe i will listen some of them solo projects. but now i am not interested :|

the_nomad said:
Ivan, let me tell you :x you're too strange sometimes. How can you say that you won't listen to them :shock: :shock: If you're a big fan of Bruce, you must have some kind of respect of his works in solo and listen to this fantastics album. And let me say that when you'll have heard the albums 'accident of birth' or 'chemical wedding' your opinion will change. they are two masterpieces (chemical wedding is a really ambitious work :wink: )

Don't be a fan who say no if there's no iron maiden in the title :x :x
Great post :D

i think u gotta accept each member working together to form the band
u complain about not enough adrian but what does it matter if everyone prefers to talk about steve and bruce. i see them each as an individual person with great talent, that talent can go anywhere and just because it is a different band doesnt mean they all of a sudden become shit. like real wolfsbanes fans will listen to maiden cus it had blaze in it and some maiden fans go on to listen to B L A Z E because they know blaze bailey has talent.
if adrian went off into another band would you not listen to it because the band isn't called iron maiden, you need to open your mind
it's really hard to explain, if someone see's where i'm going try and help me out here

Back