QUESTIONS

the_nomad said:
why is it trashy

because even if they have Angelina jolie, collin farrel, oliver stone & a few les popular actors they wasn' do movie who will be evergreen. about gordion knot noone wasn't sad anything. in the movie is a big part of stupid scenes. i expect more from collin farrel...

Ivan said:
because even if they have Angelina jolie, collin farrel, oliver stone & a few les popular actors they wasn' do movie who will be evergreen. about gordion knot noone wasn't sad anything. in the movie is a big part of stupid scenes. i expect more from collin farrel...

ahh... and I didn't enjoy the war scene camera work, and it went on about an hour too long, me and my friend were ready to leave an hour and a half in... and then a certin scene with colin farel kinda kept me there :oops:

all right, go back to questions. why iron maiden ( steve) wonna have janick to stay with them when adrian decided to come back? you also can ask questions here, i'm not only how have some questions about maiden? or am I?

Rockhardchick666 said:
ahh... and I didn't enjoy the war scene camera work, and it went on about an hour too long, me and my friend were ready to leave an hour and a half in... and then a certin scene with colin farel kinda kept me there :oops:

yes thaht is realy the best scene in the movie.

Ivan said:
all right, go back to questions. why iron maiden ( steve) wonna have janick to stay with them when adrian decided to come back? you also can ask questions here, i'm not only how have some questions about maiden? or am I?

Janick stayed with the band by respect for him and 'cause Steve is a big fan of Wishbone and they had 3 guitarists at a moment. I think also to have a biggest sound (but it don't really sound like that :( )

the_nomad said:
Janick stayed with the band by respect for him and 'cause Steve is a big fan of Wishbone and they had 3 guitarists at a moment. I think also to have a biggest sound (but it don't really sound like that :( )

and also... why wouldn't they keep him? more the merry-er

the_nomad said:

steve is a big fan of queensrych to! i think that steve don't wonna be like someone, steve is one of the bigest genius of our time. HE IS MAN WHO WROTE FEAR OF THE DARK

Ivan said:
steve is a big fan of queensrych to! i think that steve don't wonna be like someone, steve is one of the bigest genius of our time. HE IS MAN WHO WROTE FEAR OF THE DARK

and above all, Rime of the ancient mariner ...and many more

Steve is really a big fan of Jethro Tull and Golden Earing :banana: :banana:

the_nomad said:
and above all, Rime of the ancient mariner ...and many more

Steve is really a big fan of Jethro Tull and Golden Earing :banana: :banana:
and he wears shoes :banana:

Rockhardchick666 said:
al lthe theatre laughed becuase I incadentally spoke rather loud saying "she has really big tits"
Good for you
next time amaze your tits and keep quiet :p

j/k :)

the_nomad said:
everybody wear shoes

not you :shock:
071.gif

Back