QUESTIONS

Ivan

Here is to many themes that I can't find anything, so here i will ask you some questions what I can't find the answers on the Internet.

Why Adrian have nickname Willie-Orwontee in the band?

He is fairly laid back and takes a perfectionist type approach to working on songs which has earned him the nickname "Willie Orwontee"

8)

thanks, i'm not from the England, and i wasn't be able to find what it meanh that. does anyone knows how is written song dance of death or some other songs? (I only know how are written BYDTTS, TNOTB, clansman and blood brothers)

Ivan said:
thanks, i'm not from the England, and i wasn't be able to find what it meanh that. does anyone knows how is written song dance of death or some other songs? (I only know how are written BYDTTS, TNOTB, clansman and blood brothers)

Can you explain "how they are written" :?

Do you mean "what are they written about" :?

Just trying to help :)

rockin_plumber said:
Can you explain "how they are written" :?

Do you mean "what are they written about" :?

Just trying to help :)
i think he meant how did the songwritter get the idea for lyrics
for example: notb after watching some horror movie steve harris went to sleep and had a nightmare and after he woke up he wrote it

MaidenMadness said:
i think he meant how did the songwritter get the idea for lyrics
for example: notb after watching some horror movie steve harris went to sleep and had a nightmare and after he woke up he wrote it

and do you think that he dreamt of *nuts bar* when he wrote 'the angel and the gambler' (the nut nut song :err:)

yes, thanks maiden madness,that is ok. steve was watching the omen, and then he has a nigtmare... the clansman is written when steve saw the movie BRAVEHEART. the rime of the ancient mariner is written when steve was read a book of SAMUEL TAYLOR COLLERIDGE.try translate & underestand

Ivan said:
yes, thanks maiden madness,that is ok. steve was watching the omen, and then he has a nigtmare... the clansman is written when steve saw the movie BRAVEHEART. the rime of the ancient mariner is written when steve was read a book of SAMUEL TAYLOR COLLERIDGE.try translate & underestand

and Alexander the great is about Alexander the great :err: 8)

the_nomad said:
and Alexander the great is about Alexander the great :err: 8)
yes but do you know how steve find inspiration to write that perfect song?

the_nomad said:
maybe he has a cousin called Alexander :err:

Alexander accomplished greater things than any kings, the ones before, and the ones to come...

didn't they just make a fiolm about Alexander of Macedon anyways??

Rockhardchick666 said:
Alexander accomplished greater things than any kings, the ones before, and the ones to come...

the movie is in theaters in France tomorrow :banana: :banana:

I 'll go. I'm passionnate by Alexander and Oliver Stone :banana: :banana:

Alexander is a big one

the_nomad said:

Alexander is a big one

okay, I'm going to warn you on the forhand,.... I woudn't waste my time on that film ever again...

Rockhardchick666 said:

yup
i heard its utter rubbish

the_nomad said:

Alexander is a big one

NOOO save your money i was watching that movie is trash, and song alexander isn't in that movie

Back