QUESTIONS

Bockaaarck said:
Not sure, luckily mine worked straight away

I think if you download Windows Media Player 11 you should be ok.....probably....:err:
Thanks Bocky :wink: I'll give that a go

wicky said:
What was that supercar we saw in the car park :?

Told you i'd forget :oops: LOL

Jaguar XJ220 :wink:

jaguar2.jpg

wicky said:
Odd question :err:

Anyone got any idea what's the average rate for renting a garage?

My dad used to store a car in a garage, when my mums home I'll ask her how much it was :)

Heres my question - if it rains on sunday, will they put the roof on at Wembley? :?

Ben said:
My dad used to store a car in a garage, when my mums home I'll ask her how much it was :)

Heres my question - if it rains on sunday, will they put the roof on at Wembley? :?
Thanks :wink: We've decided to rent it anyway, it's £38 a month.

I haven't a clue...it would be one way to stay cool if they don't LOL

Why is it that food tastes so nice, i wish it didn't :|

My tum always wants more food because of the taste. Because its so nice i feel i have to eat it, which makes me happy :banana: :D :banana:

.....but it makes my trousers shrink, which makes me sad :(

I like food :bananallama:

(Yes i have been on the old Vin rouge, in case any of you were wondering :banana: )

Bockaaarck said:
Why is it that food tastes so nice, i wish it didn't :|

My tum always wants more food because of the taste. Because its so nice i feel i have to eat it, which makes me happy :banana: :D :banana:

.....but it makes my trousers shrink, which makes me sad :(

I like food :bananallama:

(Yes i have been on the old Vin rouge, in case any of you were wondering :banana: )

I know how you feel LOL

I put on 6 stones since I got married. :| Too much good living I guess. :D

Ever since we moved in to our new place ther has been a peculiar *crackle* / 'rustle' noise in the roof space above one of the bedrooms.

I don't think its birds because we've not hird any 'twiterring' i wonder if its a wasps nest, although we haven't heard any buzzing. The only other thing i can think of is heat expansion, where there are different materials expanding/contracting at different rates (it is an old barn conversion after all)

Wonder if anyone has any ideas :?

Bockaaarck said:
Ever since we moved in to our new place ther has been a peculiar *crackle* / 'rustle' noise in the roof space above one of the bedrooms.

I don't think its birds because we've not hird any 'twiterring' i wonder if its a wasps nest, although we haven't heard any buzzing. The only other thing i can think of is heat expansion, where there are different materials expanding/contracting at different rates (it is an old barn conversion after all)

It could be expansion & contraction.......
Do you notice it more when the sun starts beating on the roof :?

or........

What about a little mousey??

Bockaaarck said:

If it was heat wouldn't you hear it in all the rooms upstairs :?

We had a wasps nest in the roof years ago, didn't hear any noise though, saw them going in and out from outside or we'd have never known they were there!

rockin_plumber said:
It could be expansion & contraction.......
Do you notice it more when the sun starts beating on the roof :?

or........

What about a little mousey??

It jsut seems to happen all the time, like i said its a crackling, popping, scrabbling sound, so it could be a Meece Mouse :?

wicky said:
If it was heat wouldn't you hear it in all the rooms upstairs :?

We had a wasps nest in the roof years ago, didn't hear any noise though, saw them going in and out from outside or we'd have never known they were there!

That's a good point Wicky, it does seem to be focused on the one area. Its right above where i normally leave my national insurance card and passport, so it could be illegals :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL

Back