Question about "Non Maiden releases list"

BoBo

Do you want all other bands in it? Or do you want only 6-7 major bands that are interesting to more then few people in the hub? Or add third list for everything else?

What do you think?

Leave all bands in it, it's very hard to define those major bands. To keep it small just delete the shows that were added some time ago. I don't think that a request for older shows would work at all, so deleting them would be no problem.

I don't know it depends on what bands will be in the list. Speaking for myself, as many of you have probably noticed, I collect all kinds of other metal bands and would be interested in getting them if possible. So at least 2 lists would be cool I guess. One for Maiden & related and one for everything else.

MP

Adding a third list makes the most sense to my since its hard to determine what 6-7 bands in the hub people are interested in the most....and it sounds like a pain in the arse to keep deleting shows that were added some time ago.(unless you are doing this already) :wink: As long as megadeth has its own list everything will be ok. LOL :banana:

Back