Post-Earls Court

........................... :err: .....................

eba00395578f00000015.jpg%20

eba00395578f00000016.jpg

fresters Llama's Hoooooooray !!!!!! :D :D :D LOL LOL LOL

JUST PASCHENDALE :roll: :roll:

THE WHOLE FUKIN LOT ROCKED :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

Just got back and goddam I think I'm gettin too old for this standin... I ache like fuk!! :cross:

Bockaaarck said:
........................... :err: .....................

eba00395578f00000015.jpg%20

eba00395578f00000016.jpg

fresters Llama's Hoooooooray !!!!!! :D :D :D LOL LOL LOL

ROTFLMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your garden is huge :shock:

Hey Frester,

How did you find the gig last night? :) I sent you a txt message 'cos I was looking for you, but you never replied :(

Cyrus said:
Hey Frester,

How did you find the gig last night? :) I sent you a txt message 'cos I was looking for you, but you never replied :(

I forgot to bring my phone in from the car sorry :) I thought they played a blinder but again we were the only people standing in our seating area :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
Earls Court sounds as if it was great, i just can't wait until tuesday :D :D :D thanks to you frester :banana:

The N.E.C is sold out so it should be a great night :metal:

Frester said:
The N.E.C is sold out so it should be a great night :metal:

:D excellent, i think i'm going to take a flask of weak lemon drink, just in case i get thirsty :) ......and about £80 so i can buy loads of merchandise :D

Bockaaarck said:
:D excellent, i think i'm going to take a flask of weak lemon drink, just in case i get thirsty :) ......and about £80 so i can buy loads of merchandise :D

Good idea £80 should buy you a t-shirt :shock:

£10 For a program and guess wot......I lost it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And I feel like I've been rolled down a cliff in a dustbin :fist:
I cant move me head, gotta turn me whole body to look around I've fuked me neck :cross:

Wot a nite cant wait till next time :banana: :banana:

Frester said:
Good idea £80 should buy you a t-shirt :shock:

Actually the prices didnt seem too bad on merchandise at all, £20 for T-shirts is about as cheap as you'd get them anywhere. I'm not too sure about the rest of the stuff though. £10 for the programme seemed expensive though :D

Jon said:
Actually the prices didnt seem too bad on merchandise at all, £20 for T-shirts is about as cheap as you'd get them anywhere. I'm not too sure about the rest of the stuff though. £10 for the programme seemed expensive though :D

£5 a t shirt in the tube station LOL

Back