Penguin Game

I've lost my puter to the kids cos of the games site!!!.... Check out the animations bit there LOL LOL LOL

AGuyFromNY said:
gridlock is pretty easy. If you want to go nuts try the pearl game
have you got through level24?....I haven't got the patience for the Pearl game...tried for 10 mins and started pulling my hair out so thought i'd better turn it off!

wicker nomad said:
have you got through level24?....I haven't got the patience for the Pearl game...tried for 10 mins and started pulling my hair out so thought i'd better turn it off!
i'm actually stuck on level 24, i think there's something wrong with it

wicker nomad said:
I've finished gridlock few months ago ... Leave it for a few hours and try later.

... and no way I would leave that guy from Pearl smiling. He just turned and went away. :evil:

BoBo said:
I've finished gridlock few months ago ... Leave it for a few hours and try later.

... and no way I would leave that guy from Pearl smiling. He just turned and went away. :evil:
there is also pearl 1(3 rows) and pearl 3 game (# of rows and pearls changes) but the site is currently down :(

KILL the penguins they are evil

sterb168.gif

Meuhhh said:
LOL

I've just done the exact same distance and I'm telling you we cannot bat the penguin farther!!

593.5!

I think the longest you can hit them is 599 something

It says mine would be 'The Menace'

LOL at wicker nomad 'The Fist'
My mate bought some playing cards back from Tenerife for me
a couple of years ago :err: no I won't go there but think of
a fist and an orifice :err:

rockin_plumber said:
It says mine would be 'The Menace'

LOL at wicker nomad 'The Fist'
My mate bought some playing cards back from Tenerife for me
a couple of years ago :err: no I won't go there but think of