Our life's photos

is it just me or do the children actually look a wee bit too happy on that pic when they are in the train waiting for departure from their dear old dad :?

MaidenMadness said:
is it just me or do the children actually look a wee bit too happy on that pic when they are in the train waiting for departure from their dear old dad :?

:suck:

Frenchy said:
we took this pic in the garden's house this morning before to leave for Paris

P1010014.jpg
Thats a lovely pic frenchy :)

Frenchy said:
and for the reality .............

you know some things are funny
and some others less .......

:wink:
no my opinion still is this
all things can be made fun of

and doing so doesn't neccesrily mean disrespecting the very topic you are making fun of

MaidenMadness said:
no my opinion still is this
all things can be made fun of

and doing so doesn't neccesrily mean disrespecting the very topic you are making fun of

You dont half waffle on about shit sometimes :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Frenchy, its a great pic :banana:

Okay, I'm giving a picture story! yay!
New years day, and all the snow melted on us. So I decided to take a drive with my parents around our own area and do some sight seeing. I apologise on the forhand, the pictures are fuzzy as hell, my mom never stopped driving, so all the pictures are on the fly :(

SO the story starts out without a picture.... because they were too far for my digi. There was about 27 - 30 eagles all sitting in the trees, waiting for the farmers to throw out the dead chickens.

Then we drove by this marshrat farm, nad it had really ugly birds, and some swans.

Uglyducks.jpg

Swan.jpg

then we saw some eagles on the trees above the road...

eagle4.jpg

eagle3.jpg

my parents stayed too long at this certin bird I just showed, so I got bored

hydrant.jpg

since my mother and I explore alot around our area (it's so beautiful) we knew one spot where there will always be eagles, atleast 15 - 30 in one feild.. so we drove out there... now the fun part about that area, is that rich people buy land out there and build houses, so it's not infected by any other house. Example :

burgandyhouse.jpg

So this main feild, you have to travel down the road which looks like so:

road.jpg

and has trees like this:

trees.jpg

so after that's all done, we drive through a town with the population of maybe 200. it has beautiful old houses, it's where the acadian landed origonally.

bluehouse.jpg

prescot.jpg

modern.jpg

And has really pretty and big barns!

redbardagain.jpg

Biiigbarn.jpg

So we start to head home now, we see more birds, and I got bored again afterwards....

eagle2.jpg

seanic.jpg

corner.jpg

we come across NEKEC (northeast kings education centre) it's' the enemy school.

NKEC.jpg

then we got to port williams, the port beside our town.

church.jpg

skatebarn.jpg

And my story of the morning :D

Frenchy said:
nice pics chicky

i thought that acadians were arrived in Louisiana :shock:

Alot of them landed here, the english just kicked em out really quick to certin spots, thought you would have known that :p . We have the landmark of Evangeline, if you've heard of her.

Back