Our life's photos

Ivan

ok, this is thread where you can post your photos of your life.
yesterday, I was at my house in garden and look what I found:

P6101899.jpg

I'm not photogenic, so don't laugh cos I'm in my gardens dress, and my hair is wild, but that's garden work, and I hate it but this turtle is very big and beautiful and I found it.

P6101903.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
:err: isnt it a tortoise Ivan

:shock: get it out of the pond if you put it in there

yes. it is a tortoise, sorry untill now I didn't know what is turtle and what is tortoise, now I learned that
I didn't get it out of pond, I just found it in my garden, and I take a few pictures with it, and put it back in the pond

Rockhardchick666 said:
:err: What's the difference between a turtle and a tortose ( the other thing which I can't spell)?

A turtle lives in water and has no toes.............
A tortoise is what is in Ivans pic.........
I am kinda confused what he has done with it now though :?

so aparently he doesn't get to see those kind of animals too often then does he? :|

we have hundreds squashed on the side of the road all summer

Rockhardchick666 said:
so aparently he doesn't get to see those kind of animals too often then does he? :|

we have hundreds squashed on the side of the road all summer

I put here photo of this tortoise cos it's maybe 5-10 times bigger then of my friends, this is very very big and it is very fast, really fast( this sounds very stupid but tortoise is fast, it can run)

Ivan said:
I put here photo of this tortoise cos it's maybe 5-10 times
bigger then of my friends, this is very very big

:shock: :shock: :shock: A giant, giant tortoise

OR :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ivan is huge and all his friends are normal people size :?

Ivan said:
and it is very fast, really fast( this sounds very stupid but tortoise is fast,
it can run

Its not stupid :wink:
Does it get up on two legs to run :?

Ivan said:
I put here photo of this tortoise cos it's maybe 5-10 times bigger then of my friends, this is very very big and it is very fast, really fast( this sounds very stupid but tortoise is fast, it can run)

I wrong write this post, I wonna said that my tortoise is bigger then my friend's tortoise

rockin_plumber said:
You will learn when to ignore me soon Ivan :wink:

NO, no I just wont that you tell me when I spell or said something wrong, cos my english gramatics is dissaster, please correct me

Ivan said:
NO, no I just wont that you tell me when I spell or said something wrong, cos my english gramatics is dissaster, please correct me

Dont' worry about it princess. your cute enough, you don't need to know english

Back