Ok, so two Iron Maiden BB'ers walk into a bar...

Nah that one came from my collection of evil smilies that most boards dont have. Their useful for people to sit up and take notice (i.e think "WTF?") hehe :D

Jon said:
Nah that one came from my collection of evil smilies that most boards dont have. Their useful for people to sit up and take notice (i.e think "WTF?") hehe :D

wow good job. he even swallowed.

I'm using web address in a text under my name on IM BB.

Maybe you can make cool animated gif with address on it and i can use it as avatar. We all can use it few a week or two on IM BB. :)

EDIT: few=for. too tired. :)

BoBo said:
I'm using web address in a text under my name on IM BB.

Maybe you can make cool animated gif with address on it and i can use it as avatar. We all can use it few a week or two on IM BB. :)

:)

Hm, im trying and you'd be suprised how hard it is to make something meaningful in 50x50. You cant even fit "maiden-world" across it horizontally in the smallest font (i.e 1 pixel lines).

I'll play around though.

done. Its a real problem not being able to fit it across, as panning isnt really suitable for a website url (IMHO).

I think its got effect.. had to be heavily optimised before it would come under 20,000 bytes.

SHIT!!!!!! :x

Removed. One guy said that your avatar is greatest avatar ever. :metal:

BoBo said:
SHIT!!!!!! :x

Removed. One guy said that your avatar is greatest avatar ever. :metal:

Manowars dancing techno bananna :banana: or the one that says MAIDEN-WORLD animated ?

Back