Ok, so two Iron Maiden BB'ers walk into a bar...

Khan

...just kidding.

Welp, I figured that sooner or later, talk about the new album will get boring, and I'll have nothing to post at the official BB. This place seems the best option to fill that gap. Sooo....

Boo!....err....I mean...Hi!

Jon said:
lol, nice point. Welcome to the board

Thanks, Jon...heh! Oh...hey...is cussing allowed here? Oh, and would ya like some new Eddie smileys? I've got a pooping Eddie, and a smoking Eddie...and I think a few others.

P.S. Yes, I'm the same Khan as from the official BB.

Yeah more smilies are always welcome as long as we're not going to get sued for using them LOL . Also (as far as i know anyway :D) the rules here are way more relaxed than the official BB.

Jon said:
Yeah more smilies are always welcome as long as we're not going to get sued for using them LOL

You won't get sued, as I'm the one that created them...heh. Hang on, I'll post them. You already have one of mine...the lighter waving Eddie. :)

wow, you made that ?? lol .. yeah maiden-specific smilies definitely VERY welcome then :edmetal:

Jon said:
wow, you made that ?? lol .. yeah maiden-specific smilies definitely VERY welcome then :edmetal:

Heh...yep. :) Here's a few more...

poop.gif

edsmokes2.gif

edtroop.gif

I also created the "mad" Eddie smiley on the official Maiden BB, so feel free to use that, and I also made the headbang Eddie smiley (not the one you're using) so you can use that too, if you want.

Hey Jon! I fixed the pooping Eddie smiley...

poop.gif

No annoying blue background, that was supposed to be invisible, anyway...LOL!

K fixed versions uploaded

:edbarf: :edpoop:

Also did these

:edcry: :edkiss: :edtongue:

Back