Official betting thread: when will IMBB be back online?

BoBo

I say never. :evil:

Skunk will start the new one on monday. Let's say early afternoon.

rockin_plumber said:
Like The# says "who cares" LOL
i care i really what to see that. i am also curious what does qualify as an ELITE member...isn't in wester europe and usa every man equal? :p

MaidenMadness said:
i care i really what to see that. i am also curious what does qualify as an ELITE member...isn't in wester europe and usa every man equal? :p

But perhaps some are more ELITE than others :?

MaidenMadness said:
Some are more EQUAL then others.

Dammit :x i hope its back up soon, i'm just ready to start a poll about who's the best vocalist "Paul, Bruce or Blaze "

:roll:

Bockaaarck said:
Dammit :x i hope its back up soon, i'm just ready to start a poll about who's the best vocalist "Paul, Bruce or Blaze "

:roll:
LOL LOL Bet there's loads of people wishing they'd thought of that!!

wicker nomad said:

I guess that's being a bit harsh really, fair enough, some folks need a bit of time to gain confidence and need to ask stuff to feel accepted. I have no problem about that, it just frustrates me now and again.

I expct i asked a few stupid things when i first got on the IMBB, but at least i tried to use the search function, and "read" posts before i added anything of my own :)

Back