NOW WATCHING?

Rockhardchick666 said:
they never use thier names in disections
I know that :wink: .....it just seems , I don't know.....heartless...they could have made a name up

it's just finished...tomorrow they are unravelling his guts ...from his tongue to his anus.....

on that nice thought i'm off to bed......night :wink:

wicker nomad said:
I know that :wink: .....it just seems , I don't know.....heartless...they could have made a name up

it's just finished...tomorrow they are unravelling his guts ...from his tongue to his anus.....

nighty night

wicker nomad said:

g'night

Has anyone seen the flm "being human" ?

it has Robin Williams in it, I just really, really dont' understand it, I wont say anything bad about it, but it for sure wasn't one of my favourites in the least.. and the reason I'm asking you guys: it was made before my time of comprehension even started :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:
Has anyone seen the flm "being human" ?

it has Robin Williams in it, I just really, really dont' understand it, I wont say anything bad about it, but it for sure wasn't one of my favourites in the least.. and the reason I'm asking you guys: it was made before my time of comprehension even started :oops:
Don't think i've seen that one

Back