NOW WATCHING?

Bockaaarck said:
Teletext to see if Pompy can at least get a draw with the mighty Arsenal :shock:

"Play Pompy, Pompy Play up" :|

Hooray :banana: :banana: :banana: The Pomp-meisters held the Gooners to a draw, great result :D

Well since I don't watch T.V. anymore, I'm watching my youngest cat try to bury his leftover food. LOL

Although I don't get him-he won't bury his shit, BUT HE'LL BURY HIS FOOD!! :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
Well since I don't watch T.V. anymore, I'm watching my youngest cat try to bury his leftover food. LOL

Although I don't get him-he won't bury his shit, BUT HE'LL BURY HIS FOOD!! :x

your cats are your fave show :wink: :D
its all ou watch what channel is it on :D

Bouville said:
What makes it extremely amazing?

:?

They dont do makeovers on people. They do them on houses. Basically- the show pays for architects and designers to re-do your home for free. The episode I was watching was where 8 teenagers who were recently orphaned lived in a house that was falling apart and had to pay the mortgage. So several had to drop out of school to work. The show came to their house and rebuilt it into a dream home for them, plus the show payed off the mortgage so the kids can go back to school. This is the only "Reality T.V." show I'll watch. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
They dont do makeovers on people. They do them on houses. Basically- the show pays for architects and designers to re-do your home for free. The episode I was watching was where 8 teenagers who were recently orphaned lived in a house that was falling apart and had to pay the mortgage. So several had to drop out of school to work. The show came to their house and rebuilt it into a dream home for them, plus the show payed off the mortgage so the kids can go back to school. This is the only "Reality T.V." show I'll watch. :|

That is so beautiful... I can't see those kind of shows without tears flowing into my eyes. :|

Bouville said:
That is so beautiful... I can't see those kind of shows without tears flowing into my eyes. :|

I'm the same. The designers made a gorgeous stained glass sun window in the foyer with two doves to represent the children's parents. And they planted two Redwoods in their memory (I know you hate the fucking tree, but that was a beautiful gesture on their part). :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm the same. The designers made a gorgeous stained glass sun window in the foyer with two doves to represent the children's parents. And they planted two Redwoods in their memory (I know you hate the fucking tree, but that was a beautiful gesture on their part). :|

I hate the fucking tree because there is no meaning of it as a mascot here at Stanford, but on the other hand I totally agree with you that the planting of the two Redwoods is a beautifl gesture... I would like to see that show with you...I mean it. :|

Bouville said:
I hate the fucking tree because there is no meaning of it as a mascot here at Stanford, but on the other hand I totally agree with you that the planting of the two Redwoods is a beautifl gesture... I would like to see that show with you...I mean it. :|

And we'll also have to watch Vampire Hunter D together :evil:

Back