NOW WATCHING?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Hammond's crash again. He was a lucky boy :eek:
Was he ever :shock: Was quite emotional watching that on sunday , amazing that anyone could survive that, but to be as fit as he is now.... unbloodybelievable :shock:

wicky said:
Was he ever :shock: Was quite emotional watching that on sunday , amazing that anyone could survive that, but to be as fit as he is now.... unbloodybelievable :shock:

It's like he wrote in TG magazine when asked if it was a good idea watching it, 'It didn't kill me in the crash, so it ain't gonna kill me watching it afterwards' 8)

http://www.kamera.com/content/anm/UK_Crash.asx
(video courtesy of the Daily Mail website)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It's like he wrote in TG magazine when asked if it was a good idea watching it, 'It didn't kill me in the crash, so it ain't gonna kill me watching it afterwards' 8)

http://www.kamera.com/content/anm/UK_Crash.asx
(video courtesy of the Daily Mail website)
Yeah, I buy the mag, when me and mr wicky have read it, Jake has it, he loves his cars 8)

But even though he'd said that you could see the emotion in all their eyes.

wicky said:
Yeah, I buy the mag, when me and mr wicky have read it, Jake has it, he loves his cars 8)

But even though he'd said that you could see the emotion in all their eyes.

Apparrently 8mil people tuned in to see the new series (only 5.5mil tuned in for the BB final)

Just watched Deal or No Deal

She's not gonna forget that for a while :shock:
Offered £172,000 when she'd dealt at £26,000 :shock:

wicky said:
Just watched Deal or No Deal

She's not gonna forget that for a while :shock:
Offered £172,000 when she'd dealt at £26,000 :shock:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

20 plus grand seems to be the bail point in that game :roll: cowards :roll:

What was her board like? Was Noel proper rubbing it in? LOL

Ben said:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

20 plus grand seems to be the bail point in that game :roll: cowards :roll:

What was her board like? Was Noel proper rubbing it in? LOL
She had the 250 and 100 grand left at the end......Can't understand why she dealt when she did :?
Noel couldn't rub it in too much, she was bawling her eyes out ..... probably thinking what her hubby was gonna say, he'd always told her "if the 250's still in play, don't deal" :roll:

Discovery Wings. - Classic British Aircraft > Canberra Bomber.

45 years ago one of these crashed into the river that , nowadays, I walk my dog alongside. Killing the two crew members after they had refused to eject in order to steer the aircraft away from the town.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Apparrently 8mil people tuned in to see the new series (only 5.5mil tuned in for the BB final)
Bloody hell :shock:

Wonder how many will watch next week :|

Back