now thinking

I got a bag of $1 potting soil at the store and after planting a few things I'm thinking it's not that great o_O It seems like it has a high percentage of clay and it turned muddy when I watered it, instead of being like wet soil.

I got a bag of $1 potting soil at the store and after planting a few things I'm thinking it's not that great o_O It seems like it has a high percentage of clay and it turned muddy when I watered it, instead of being like wet soil.
Omg, there's a sunflower sprouting in the cheap dirt!! :eek::oops::D

The seed in the expensive dirt isn't doing anything at all, wtf o_O

The flower pot where I was trying to plant a sunflower seed in fancy name-brand dirt is now growing clover and a baby corn plant. I didn't plant either of those in that pot o_O

The exercise rooms in the city parks are opening up again but they only let you exercise for 1 hour a day o_O
And you have to reserve a time slot but I'm going to go. I want to exercise so badly :oops:

When everything shut down last year I still had over a month of membership left. I'll get all the remaining time I was supposed to have last year plus another week. :D

Back