now thinking

I am mystified by the shipping situation around a thing I bought on ebay o_O

The item cost $1.60 and it's a children's toy. The seller used a really fast shipping method, which has to have been expensive, and the shipping company won't just leave the package on the front steps. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Amazon leaves packages all over the steps in plain sight for one of the other apartments in this building. Can't UPS just hide my package behind one of the Amazon boxes that are always there? :rolleyes:

I am mystified by the shipping situation around a thing I bought on ebay o_O

The item cost $1.60 and it's a children's toy. The seller used a really fast shipping method, which has to have been expensive, and the shipping company won't just leave the package on the front steps. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Amazon leaves packages all over the steps in plain sight for one of the other apartments in this building. Can't UPS just hide my package behind one of the Amazon boxes that are always there? :rolleyes:

Do you have kids now :eek:

Do you have kids now :eek:
Lol, no lol.gif

This is going to be a long explanation, isn't it? o_O I'm going to dye my rpg dice because they have this marbled pattern that makes them a little difficult to read. Any parts I don't want changed I'm going to cover with silly putty before they go in the dye. Now I'm just waiting for the silly putty to be delivered.

Back