now thinking

I just heard about this terrible, terrible movie called Rubber. It's about a car tire that kills people. Someone left a wonderful review about it :cool:

"This movie just had such a huge impact on my life. Recently I've been struggling to keep pursuing success when I'm having trouble to open the jar of salsa. After I saw this movie I felt inspired to live freely and not care what people think. Even if people think I'm nothing but a boring piece of rubber I learned that I can overcome any of my problems by rolling up and vibrating to destroy all of my problems at once. Such an inspirational movie. Beautiful and inspiring film that taught me so much about pursuing my dreams."

I just heard about this terrible, terrible movie called Rubber. It's about a car tire that kills people. Someone left a wonderful review about it :cool:

"This movie just had such a huge impact on my life. Recently I've been struggling to keep pursuing success when I'm having trouble to open the jar of salsa. After I saw this movie I felt inspired to live freely and not care what people think. Even if people think I'm nothing but a boring piece of rubber I learned that I can overcome any of my problems by rolling up and vibrating to destroy all of my problems at once. Such an inspirational movie. Beautiful and inspiring film that taught me so much about pursuing my dreams."

I saw this years ago....
It was a bit.....

Strange o_O

Wasn’t the tyre (that’s how it’s spelt properly by the way ;)) called Robert :confused:

You do spell it tire over there don’t you o_O

It’s a pretty messed up film....
Another one is Hobo With A Shotgun.... that’s messed up :eek:

It makes you squirm and close ur eyes at times....

Like the 2010 remake of I Spit On Your Grave :eek::eek::eek:

The crows :eek::eek: The acid bath :eek::eek: The rifle up the butt :eek::eek:
I still squirm about it now :eek::eek::eek:

Back