now thinking

Ben said:
I got it going and it was nice and hot, then I got changed and put some music on and it went really cold :( think I might of used up all the hot water :oops:
I get sooooo cross with Luke when he does that LOL

Very sressful day at work today, i shall be scooting off home in a sec. Going to stop at Tesco's on the way home and get some shopping.

Then when i get home i am going to open a nice bottle of plonk and sit in the bath with a lovely glass of red and ease my aching back and try to let the stress ease out :|

And relax :D

sketchy said:
plonk?? :/

Vin Rouge, a bottle of wine (Red or White....or both :err: ) - Bottle of 'Plonk'

I think we call it that because of the sound it makes when you pour it in to a glass from a certain height :)

ahhhhhh
I understand completely ..... :shock:

I'm sure alot of things make that kind of noise from a certain height ....

sketchy said:
ahhhhhh
I understand completely ..... :shock:

I'm sure alot of things make that kind of noise from a certain height ....

LOL :D

Anyway sketchy, i'm sory but i have to scoot off now. Nice to see you online again though :)

Look after yourself ok :p

Toodles :banana:

Ben said:
Cant sleep :(

Maybe a hot chocolate and sugary biscuits before bed wasnt a good idea :err:
I was still awake then too :( I hate nights like that :| And I didn't have any sugar before bed LOL

I went to bed feeling shattered, as soon as I got in I was wide awake again :x Think I dozed off about 3 :x

afraidtoshooteddie said:
That 'word game' thread would be better if it was done with song titles instead. or band names. rather than just random words from any language you like.

.oO(But you could be on to zomething there)

Got to get the dinner on soon, going to have Steak, green beanies, New spuds and perhaps a mushroom and onion sauce i think :)

Better start prepping it soon :roll:

Back