now thinking

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I'm gonna take the kids to McDonalds. Keeps them happy, and in turn keeps me happy :|
NO..........DON'T take them to McDonalds.............have you watched movie XXL ME(i thats the name of movie)!!!!!!!!!!!!

maidenka said:
NO..........DON'T take them to McDonalds.............have you watched movie XXL ME(i thats the name of movie)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I have it on dvd. And if I cared about everything that was bad for me I would have to stop breathing. :|

In moderation there is no problem with Mcdonalds or Burger King , or KFC. The fact that doesn't come across in that documentary is that the U.S. make their portion sizes so fucking rediculous that it's no friggin' wonder that the fool get's ill.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Yes. I have it on dvd. And if I cared about everything that was bad for me I would have to stop breathing. :|

In moderation there is no problem with Mcdonalds or Burger King , or KFC. The fact that doesn't come across in that documentary is that the U.S. make their portion sizes so fucking rediculous that it's no friggin' wonder that the fool get's ill.
as you wish.........

Also it doesn't help that the silly wanker went 3 times a day for a month :roll: :roll: :roll: :| :|

If I had a Subway 3 times a day for a month I'd be sick, and probably dead :|

The point is, have it in moderation and its no problem :roll:

afraidtoshooteddie said:

exactly. The guy took it to the very worst case scenario.

Bockaaarck said:
Now thinking "When you cook with fresh chilli's make sure you wash your hands properly when you've finished :|

LOL LOL LOL fool

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What :err: or who did you 'touch' :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL fool

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What :err: or who did you 'touch' :shock:

I had a good bogie going.............tasted slightly "hot" rather than "salty" :|

How do I make mr wicky see that Bruce air is a necessity :?

why couldn't there have been a bit more notice :? .... I know why, but still wish there had been :oops: :|

wicky said:
How do I make mr wicky see that Bruce air is a necessity :?

why couldn't there have been a bit more notice :? .... I know why, but still wish there had been :oops: :|

Is this the Bruce Air to Dubai or Greece ?

Back