now thinking

about food........i'm sooooooooooooo damn hungry................. :cry:
and how i can't wait to go from damn college...............it's sooooooooo damn boring.................ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr i want to eat..............

about long hear....................and how i have to cut my hear little bit...........but i don't want to......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(Did Wicky get her car fixed... or has she just given up driving now)
Feels like i've given up :cry:

Got someone coming to pick it up next week, so shouldn't be long now.... hope I remember what to do :err:

that would end up badly if you forgot!

why cant everyone just be bald, it'd be so much easier...but when you take a shower, what would you do? rub your bald head with shampoo? what would be the point of that? :?

the_fugitive said:

why cant everyone just be bald, it'd be so much easier...but when you take a shower, what would you do? rub your bald head with shampoo? what would be the point of that? :?

Being bald like Yul Brynner would be cool :D << this smiley is bald :banana:

the_fugitive said:

:roll: just lather up the soap and wash your slap-head, the same way you do the rest of your body :|

Back