now thinking

Now thinking, the complaint I made about the TNS Youth Team at my college is preety funny

I have enjoyed my year down in the ICT Suite, the staff are friendly and I enjoy the work I am doing. I go into town at lunch time for a reason, mainly because the food canteen is full of TNS idiots who chuck pool balls around and are generally annoying, they are loud and think they run the college, talking like they are from a ghetto or something. I think many people agree with me when I say they should either go to a different college, or a zoo, because that’s where they belong. Setting off air horns and strutting about like peacocks, what amazes me is they get away with acting like 8 year olds. Watching them and their girlfriends reminds me of the TV program ‘Footballers Wives’

Also, if they were good enough by now, they would at least be playing for teams like Wrexham or Shrewsbury, but they aren’t, so there is no point in them being here!
Send them to do hairdressing, as a couple of them have been spotted straightening hair!

Anyway, I enjoy going to college, and plan on returning next year.

8)

Back