now thinking

Frenchy said:
when will you pass your driving exam wicky :?
I don't know when my test is yet.......Next week he's taking me up to go on some of the possible test routes. Hopefully not too much longer :)

Why did I say "hopefully" then :? Just saying driving test makes me panic :oops:

wicker nomad said:
I don't know when my test is yet.......Next week he's taking me up to go on some of the possible test routes. Hopefully not too much longer :)

Why did I say "hopefully" then :? Just saying driving test makes me panic :oops:

don't worry, you'll be a good driver (I hope :err:)

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(everyone has gone now wicky has told them all to fuck off)
:oops:
9.gif

Just seen on the news that Rolf Harris is going to paint the queens portrait for her 80th birthday LOL

Thinking....will he be making his strange noises while he paints :?

powerslave87 said:
LOL

And his sidekick "Sainsburys_Sadact"...sorry for the Iceland-supermarket pun :oops:
LOL He doesn't piss me off as much as the other one....he does post other things as well as "NO VIP tickets"

powerslave87 said:
LOL

And his sidekick "Sainsburys_Sadact"...sorry for the Iceland-supermarket pun :oops:

Classic LOL LOL LOL

Dude, i may start a thread on the official IMBB in the meets section called "Cornerhouse" just so people who are staying there can post about who's going, what time they are turning up, what they are going to take for signing...

and hopefully those knob ends won't bother posting, the Winkers :x

What do you think?

Bunch of fucktards (Am I allowed to swear on here? :oops: )

Yeah, bunch of dickheads, well

Us meeting Bruce, Nicko and Rod is far more superior to them...so there!

Bockaaarck said:
Classic LOL LOL LOL

Dude, i may start a thread on the official IMBB in the meets section called "Cornerhouse" just so people who are staying there can post about who's going, what time they are turning up, what they are going to take for signing...

and hopefully those knob ends won't bother posting, the Winkers :x

What do you think?
Do it :D

powerslave87 said:
(Am I allowed to swear on here? :oops: )
Read a few of tonights posts and you'll see we were all telling each other to fuck off earlier LOL

Not sure who started that :err:

Back