now thinking

On second thought, is Thanksgiving really all that great if part of it is about leaving a country that ended up having some of the best metal bands in the world? :confused:

Something tells me she doesn't View attachment 1979

Come back, Chickie View attachment 1980

Im still here!! Haha

I say "about" and not "aboot". I never met anyone who says aboot (maybe French Canadian??

But I most definitely say "eh?" to either get someone's attention, or ask a question. It's interchangeable with "hey" or "wha"(as in what). It's used on either the front or end of the sentance

Ie "crappy weather outside eh/hey/wha?" Or "eh/hey/wha, do you want one beer or two?"

But there are places in Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland that sounds like broken Welsh and even I have a hard time deciphering hahaha.

Im still here!! Haha

I say "about" and not "aboot". I never met anyone who says aboot (maybe French Canadian??

But I most definitely say "eh?" to either get someone's attention, or ask a question. It's interchangeable with "hey" or "wha"(as in what). It's used on either the front or end of the sentance

Ie "crappy weather outside eh/hey/wha?" Or "eh/hey/wha, do you want one beer or two?"

But there are places in Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland that sounds like broken Welsh and even I have a hard time deciphering hahaha.
dancingbanana.gifdancingbanana.gifdancingbanana.gif

I learned something today :eek:

I have never been to Canada so I didn't know! That's all "information" I got from tv shows. lol.gif

Regional accents/dialects are fascinating. :) I grew up in eastern Pennsylvania and I can't understand people from the western side of the state. They pronounce things all weird. :oops:

View attachment 2024View attachment 2024View attachment 2024

I learned something today :eek:

I have never been to Canada so I didn't know! That's all "information" I got from tv shows. View attachment 2025

Regional accents/dialects are fascinating. :) I grew up in eastern Pennsylvania and I can't understand people from the western side of the state. They pronounce things all weird. :oops:

Here's a great example of what I can't quite understand around here ... usually I know enough to follow along, but there's whole sentance that elude me haha

Back