Totally changing the subject.........

Ur avatar.........

Dont you think its a bit dangerous to be running with a pair of scissors
like that :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
good call moron

Moron :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well what about you :| You are an abominably boorish contemptible harpy and a gaudy, odiously suffocating festering boil on the butt of humanity.

rockin_plumber said:
Moron :shock:

Well what about you :| You are an abominably boorish contemptible harpy and a gaudy, odiously suffocating festering boil on the butt of humanity.

Don't use big words trying to confuse me, you only confuse yourself my friend :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
Don't use big words trying to confuse me, you only confuse yourself my friend :wink:

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

rockin_plumber said:

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

I have a waffle machine in my locker

Back